20too Licensing is the leading agency responsible for consumer product development and brand extension across the Middle East and North Africa. The company manages some of the strongest and world’s most popular character and entertainment IP’s. Servicing the region since 2013, 20too is offering expertise across content sales, retail, brand extension, promotions, product strategy and more.
20too is run by a team of passionate industry experts who offer years of comprehensive brand development knowledge across all major categories. Individual category managers take care of soft and hard lines, e.g. apparel, footwear, toys, accessories, while other team experts will focus on the development of opportunities around FMCG, food & beverages or even events and location-based entertainment. Once products have been developed, our retail specialists will support the product lifecycle with unique marketing concepts.
Leading The Way
- Years of experience in the regional licensing business.
- In-depth analysis of the potential opportunities for the brand.
- Leader in promotional, FMCG and F&B licensed tie-ups.
- Impressive, award-winning Live Events licensing.
Enhancing Retail Exposure
- Reach in connections with big retail chains and access to DTR opportunities.
- Assuring high impact retail presence.
- Working closely with licensees and retailers to maximize retail coverage and implement customized retail programs in the market.
Active LIMA Member
- Proud and active member of the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association.
- Over the years, 20too has actively participated in major licensing events in and outside the region including South Korea and Hong Kong, offering valuable insight into the licensing potential of the Middle East and India.
We understand the needs of our customers; whether a licencor, licensee or end consumer.
We tailor successful solutions to their exact needs and deliver high-value results.
BRANDING & PRODUCT STRATEGY
DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
SUPPORTING & SPECIALIZATION
RETAIL & POS MECHANICS
COMMUNICATION & PR
Fatafeat, the leading Arabic food network in the Middle East, has launched an exclusive cookware range for Ramadan and Eid, in collaboration with Lulu Hypermarkets. Available in…
Contact us so we can find a perfect solution for your brand extension needs!